Get the whole beef to feed your family for a year!
All the steaks, roasts, ground beef, organ meat, tongue and bones from the entire animal.
Say NO! to the grocery store and shop out of your freezer!
Standard cut: (Numbers are approximate, depends on size of the animal)
- T-Bones – 12 @ 2/pack = 24 steaks
- Rib Steaks – 16 @ 2/pack = 32 steaks
- Sirloins – 12 @ 2/pack = 24 steaks
- Rounds – 16 @ 2/pack = 32 Steaks
- Roasts – 32 @ 3lbs roasts = 96 lbs of roast (8 of each – Chuck, Arm, Sirloin Tip, Rump)
- 12 packs of Short Ribs
- 12 packs of Soup Bones
- Roughly 120 lbs of Ground Beef (1 lb packs)
You can also add in the organ meat at no cost or have different roasts or steaks ground, if you prefer more ground beef.
If you don’t feel comfortable calling the butcher and are happy with the standard cut, just let me know, I’ll pass that on to the processor!